Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Blogging and Life . . . Life and Blogging

Again and again, life seems to be striving to keep me from posting by keeping me busy and (more or less) happy. My angsty need to post continues to diminish.

As a general note though, I do hope that sooner or later the economy does get fixed, or at least better. I had yet another friend laid off due to economic realities. While I may be a bottom-feeding bankruptcy attorney, and hence virtually immune to economic shifts (or perhaps in the best position to benefit), those I care for and call friend are facing harsher realities.

There is no magic bullet, and I understand that the economic realities are grim, but surely someone somewhere has a solution?

Oh, and one more thing: the new median income numbers for bankruptcy have gone up this month. How the hell that happened I have no idea - but from February to March, the median income for a single person household went up almost $2,000.

Economics makes my brain hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment